- WEB EXCLUSIVE
- PE COFFEEHAUS
ON-DEMAND Impacting new EPA regulations will affect the industry in critical ways.Read More
On-Demand Two of Washington’s most distinguished legal minds take a look at the 2012 election and discuss the ramifications to the environmental industry with various possible outcomes.Read More
The EPA continues to assert that the new regulation only impacts 1% of boilers. However,the other 99% must be able to demonstrate their compliance and regular maintenance as prescribed.Read More
An exploration of a better approach/process for Brownfield development.Read More
A thorough understanding of drinking water treatment processes and technologies is of great value for engineers, consultants, operators, managers, and others in water-related fieldsRead More
Join us in Chicago for the environmental industries’ premier education, networking, and solutions event where you will enhance your knowledge and network with fellow environmental professionals from around the world.
This podcast addresses solutions to problems that can affect bioremediation in acidic aquifers.
Included are some of the impacts of pH on reductive dechlorination rates and different bases to raise aquifer pH.
Presents the practical work of leading experts working with highly impacted areas across the world.
Pollution Engineering magazine will be choosing the top, most innovative products and presenting companies that are chosen with an Editor's Choice Awards. The announcement will be published in the July 2013 issue. Visit the editor's choice awards page today!