- WEB EXCLUSIVE
- PE COFFEEHAUS
ESTCP is seeking innovative environmental technology demonstrations as candidates for funding for the following topic areas:
- Environmental Restoration - Technologies for the characterization, risk assessment, remediation, and management of contaminants in soil, sediments and water.
- Munitions Response - Technologies for the detection, classification, and remediation of military munitions on U.S. lands and waters.
- Resource Conservation - Tools, technologies, and methodologies that advance DoD's management of its natural and cultural resources.
- Weapons Systems and Platforms - Technologies to reduce, control, or eliminate the sources of wastes and emissions in the manufacturing, maintenance, and use of weapons systems and platforms.
Pre-proposals for environmental technologies must be in the following topic areas:
- Management of contaminated groundwater.
- In situ management of contaminated sediments.
- Military munitions detection, classification, and remediation.
- Recovery of threatened and endangered and sustainment of at-risk plant species.
- Inventory and Monitoring Technologies for Vertebrate Populations.
- Environmentally Sustainable Energetic Materials and Manufacturing Processes.
SOURCE: ESTCP press release