- WEB EXCLUSIVE
- PE COFFEEHAUS
The agency's orders require the public drinking water systems to develop and meet a schedule to comply with the federal Safe Drinking Water Act's arsenic standard of 10 ppb.
"Providing people with safe drinking water is essential and public water systems must take the steps necessary to comply with all federal standards," said Alexis Strauss, the Water Division director for the EPA's Pacific Southwest region.
The EPA has issued orders to the following California public water systems:
- City of Delano, Kern County
- Tranquility Irrigation District public water system, Fresno County
- Armona Community Service District public water system, Kings County
- Public Water System located at 21600 Eight Street East, Sonoma County
- Groskopf Warehousing & Logistics public water system, Sonoma County
- Lancelot Mobile Home Park public water system, Santa Rosa
- Rancho de Sonoma Mobile Home Park, Sonoma County
- Riverdale Public Utility District, Fresno County
- J Vineyards & Winery, Sonoma County
- Arvin Community Services District, Kern County
- Pla-Vada Woodlands Community Association, Nevada County